Then this little jem turned up over the winter. I loved the clean simple lines.
This was another project that I finished in the house instead of the garage when the weather just wasn't cooperating.
I used General Finishes buttermilk yellow milk paint. This is a really beautiful shade of soft yellow that I return to often. I just slightly distressed the edges and finished with two coats of General Finishes satin polycrylic.
This is the easiest techinique I've found for painting knobs. I simply poke a hole through the flap of a cardboard box and attach the knobs - no fuss, no mess.
I love the way the soft yellow looks in front of the red sofa! I love red and the trailing vine fabric. And this sofa was a big departure for me. It was time to let go of my plaid sofa addiction!
I think she is the perfect finishing touch for my living room!
And don't forget that we're celebrating our first birthday here at Elizabeth & Co. and of course that means a fun giveaway. There will be seven winners! Have you entered yet? Check it out here!

I'm linking to...


Just a Girl Show and Share Day

No comments:
Post a Comment